Sold out, please choose another...
Pong Anti Radiation Case for the New iPad (Wi-Fi + 4G Version)
Meet the only case that is scientifically proven to improve your iPad’s reception and range, while reducing your exposure to potentially harmful radiation.
The Pong case is proven to improve your iPad’s Wi-Fi reception and range compared to other leading iPad cases, the Apple Smart Cover and even, your iPad alone. No matter where you are, with a Pong case you know you’re getting the best connection possible.
Compared to other leading cases, the Pong case:
- Improves signal strength by up to 10X
- Increases your range by up to 3X
- Increases your upload speed by up to 5.3X
- Reduces radiation exposure (SAR) by up to 88% below the international (ICNIRP) safety limits and 72% below the US (FCC) safety limits
Are you having issues with you new iPad's Wi-Fi reception? You are not alone.
Here is a recent article regarding the issue:
Sleek, functional, origami design
The new iPad Pong case is the perfect pairing for your new iPad. With four patents granted or pending, Pong never compromises on function:
- Soft leather-like protective cover and case
- Patented Origami cover folds into 5 configurations
- Automatic sleep-wake functionality on closing and opening of cover
- Specifically designed for the new iPad's size and features
Reduce your risk of radiation exposure
- Pong's new iPad case is proven to reduce your exposure to potentially harmful radiation emitted by your iPad's Wi-Fi antenna by up to 72%, while improving your reception and range.
- No other iPad case can do this.
What is SAR?
SAR stands for
Specific Absorption Rate and measures the amount of radiation in units
of watts per kilogram (W/kg) absorbed by a cell phone user's body
including the head.
The Federal Communication Commission (FCC) limits SAR levels in cell
phones for partial-body exposure (including the head) to up to 1.6 W/kg
(watts/kilogram). In general, the lower the SAR, the better the chances
your phone is not a potential health hazard.
How does Pong affect iPad cell reception?
Because Pong helps your phone use its energy more efficiently, you may actually experience improved reception and transmission.